Essential Tips For Permanent Weight Management: The Mind-Body Connection


Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/drsimon/public_html/wp-content/plugins/_inbound-now/core/cta/classes/class.cta.render.php on line 351

The Mind-Body Connection: The Ultimate Permanent Solution

Remember, weight loss has to be satisfying in order to succeed. A mind-body approach is the ultimate solution that will work for everyone because it asks you for only one thing: Find your fulfillment. To be fulfilled is something that food alone can’t do. You must nourish:

  • The body with healthy food
  • The heart with joy, compassion, and love
  • The mind with knowledge
  • The spirit with equanimity and self-awareness

So, weight management is beyond dieting and exercising alone. Good food covers only 1/4th of the fulfillment, on other words it is only 25% of the whole process. The rest (75%) of the components for fulfillment are not the food for body, but the food for your soul/mind that everyone is neglecting, leading to failure in weight management. If you focus on all four components of the FULFILLMENT, your success is inevitable; not only in weight loss, but also in everything you want to do in your life.

Read more:

What Are You Hungry For: Deepak Chopra

Page 7 of 7
First | Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last
View All

4 thoughts on “Essential Tips For Permanent Weight Management: The Mind-Body Connection

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page generated in 0.528 seconds. Stats plugin by www.blog.ca