Benefits of Fish Oil:
• High triglycerides.
Likely effective for…
• Heart disease.
Possibly effective for…
• High blood pressure.
• Rheumatoid arthritis.
• Menstrual pain (dysmenorrhea).
• Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children.
• Raynaud’s syndrome.
• Weak bones (osteoporosis).
• Hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis).
• Kidney problems.
• Bipolar disorder.
• Weight loss.
• Endometrial cancer.
• Age-related eye disease (age-related macular degeneration, AMD).
• Reducing the risk of blood vessel re-blockage after heart bypass surgery or “balloon” catheterization (balloon angioplasty).
• Recurrent miscarriage in pregnant women with antiphospholipid syndrome.
• High blood pressure and kidney problems after heart transplant.
• Damage to the kidneys and high blood pressure caused by taking a drug called cyclosporine.
• Movement disorder in children (dyspraxia).
• Developmental coordination disorder.
• Preventing blockage of grafts used in kidney dialysis.
• High cholesterol.
• Coronary artery bypass surgery.
• Cancer-related weight loss.
Do You Wanna Know What Type of Fish Oil Should You Take?