Hi, Welcome to Daily Health.
Thank you for your interest in 'Heart Friendly Meal Plan'.
I am Dr Simon here to help you.
Kindly allow me to introduce myself. I am Simon MS, a medical doctor by profession, and am a specialist in Neurophysiology. Since unhealthy eating habits are the root cause of many neurological diseases, I've developed a passion for helping people to change their eating habits with proper meal plans and motivation. I design meal plans based on a person’s BMR (basal metabolic rate) and body fat distribution. At the same time, I also help people to manage their stress naturally so that they can have better result in weight management as well as other aspects of life.
What is Heart Friendly Diet?
Heart friendly diet simply means eating foods that can reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. A heart friendly diet should reduce the bad cholesterol, increase the good cholesterol, protects the blood vessels and improve the function of the heart. At present, Caveman diet (another term for the paleo diet) is the MOST suitable Heart Friendly Diet.
The paleo diet is commonly referred to as the caveman diet due to the fact that, while on the paleo diet, you eat the same foods as caveman did. The paleo diet is also so simple that “a caveman could do it.”
Regardless of the origin of the name, the caveman diet has many of the same principles as the paleo diet. It’s focused primarily on the consumption of higher quantities of real, unprocessed, non-packaged food that cavemen could have eaten thousands of years ago, before Safeway, Walmart, and all of the other mega-super-duper-grocery stores we have available in today’s world came into being. Here are the basics:
The 15 Reasons How Paleo Diets Prevents Heart Attack
- Benefit 1 | Produce Healthy Cells In The Body
- Benefit 2 | Make Our Brain Healthy
- Benefit 3 | Promote More Muscle, Less Fat
- Benefit 4 | Provide Better Gut Health
- Benefit 5 | Circle of Life: The paleo diet suggests eating pasture-raised meats and eggs. This means that the animals are truly able to roam in grass for their entire lives.
- Benefit 6 | Get All Your Vitamins & Minerals
- Benefit 7 | Limit Fructose Intake
- Benefit 8 | Better Digestion and Absorption
- Benefit 9 | Produce Less Allergies
- Benefit 10 | Reduce Inflammation
- Benefit 11 | Provide More Energy
- Benefit 12 | Promote Healthy Weight Loss
- Benefit 13 | Increased Insulin Sensitivity
- Benefit 14 | Reduce Risk of Disease
- Benefit 15 | Shrink Those Fat Cells
To Get Your "Heart Friendly Paleo Diet Plan" Please Enter Your BEST Email Address.
** Your information will be kept highly confidential. By Filling Up The Form, You Agree To Receive Email From Us. We will never spam you.
What Our Friends Say: