Eccentric Exercise in Kuala Lumpur: To stay healthy, we need to eat healthy food, but being active in exercise is also important for an optimum healthy body shape. Most common injuries from workout or sports are strains and sprains.
Injury is the most fear to anyone, that most of us would want to avoid it. Sometimes preventing common sports injuries is beyond our control, but many times sports injuries are preventable.
Do you often hear or experience some injuries from common daily activities? Incident like accidentally slip from the staircase or sprained while you walking or driving.
This form of eccentric exercise, is to prevent injuries such as back strain or pull, knee pain. Also this form of exercise can help people with injuries before or current, to regain independence and mobility, to help you return to daily activities and enjoy a more active, healthy lifestyle.
• 1 hour Basic Eccentric Exercise (Suitable for the beginners)
• Complimentary 9 parameter body composition analysis
• Complimentary personalized meal plan
• Trainer: Stacey (former national women high jumper, more than 4 years experiences working in rehab)
Fee: RM 25. We will provide a complimentary glass of protein shake after the exercise.
- Please Bring your EXERCISE MAT
Shawni: +60 12-548 8052
Stacey: +60 12-772 7976