Social Badminton Tournament 2015 is open especially for women who are active in social games and passion with badminton but have not much opportunity to enjoy at tournament level. As the result, this tournament is formed to have more social interaction for females in badminton sports tournament and to keep an active healthy lifestyle. All passionate badminton players are welcome to join this tournament.
|Date:||12th December 2015|
|Time:||8:30am – 4:00pm|
|Venue:||Arena Sukan Champion
Address: Lot 1020, Jalan Cempaka, Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara, Mukim Damansara, 47400 Petaling Jaya.
|Events:||1. Women Doubles
2. Mixed Doubles
**Please note that participants are subjected to management’s discretion. The event managers have the right to accept or reject any participants.
|Entries:||1. The tournament is open to social players only. All Current & Ex National, State & Bukit Jalil sports school players are NOT eligible to participate. A compound about RM300 will be imposed and players will be disqualified from the event.
2. The tournament shall comprise of 2 categories of events.
3. Each player can participate to a maximum of 2 events only.
4. Each player must submit their own entry form; entries for doubles are considered “received” upon receipt of BOTH partners’ entries.
5. If there are less than sixteen entries in any event type, the organiser reserves the right to cancel the event type and make appropriate changes.
6. Entries will not be accepted without a player’s date of birth. Photostated copy of Passport/MyKad/Birth Certificate has to be submitted and will be checked against the dates of birth.
|Format:||1. Preliminary rounds of all Events will be played in a Knockout Format of 1 set; with 30 Points Rally Scoring System. (15 Points change sides, no deuce)
2. Semifinal rounds onwards will be played in a Knockout Format of Best of 3 sets; with 21 Points Rally Scoring System for 1st and 2nd sets, and 11 Points Rally Scoring System for rubber set.
|Appeals & Protests:||1. All appeals/protests must be submitted with proof in writing by the player(s) or team official(s), within thirty (30) minutes after the match to the Referee Table. Any player found to verbally insult or abuse any officials will be expelled from the tournament and from the tournament vicinity.
2. Any other form of verbal protest will not be entertained.
3. Such appeals/protests must be accompanied by a fee of RM500 which is REFUNDABLE only if the appeals/protests are upheld otherwise it will be forfeited.
4. The decision of the Jury of Appeal is final.
|Terms & Conditions:||1. If at its discretion the Committee should accept entries after the closing date, a late fee amounting to RM30.00 will be charged for each entry.
2. The tournament is bound to all rules & regulations set by BWF.
3. Only Entries accompanied by the ENTRY FEE, photostated copy of MyKad / Passport / Birth Certificate will be accepted.
4. Incomplete Entry Form will automatically be rejected.
5. No refund after payment made.
6. No refund for wrong entry for any cause.
7. The Organiser shall not be held responsible/liable for any cause of injuries/death/medical expenses incurred or loss of property during and after the Tournament.
8. The Organiser reserves the exclusive rights to change, amend, delete or add on to these Terms & Condition without any prior notice.
|Lucky Draw:||1. This Lucky draw is only open to all the participants and working committee to this tournament.
2. Winners are determined by a randomized draw conducted in the tournament. The draw results are final.
3. Winners will be notified by the organiser during the tournament and winners must collect immediately when announce their numbers.
|Payment Method:||Payment is by Cash. If Cheque, please made it payable to Daily Health Solution at our office:
15 Second Floor, (above Barber Guys), Plaza Danau 2,
Jalan 4/109F, Old Klang Road, Taman Danau Desa,
58100 Kuala Lumpur,
Contact: +6012-5488 052 (Ms Shawni), +6012-7727 976 (Ms Stacey)
Payment can be also made directly to our bank a/c:-
Maybank A/C: 5644-4553-4956 Daily Health Solution
A copy of the bank-in-slip/receipt must be emailed to us (email@example.com) for verification purpose.
|Entry Deadline:||Sunday, 29th of November 2015, 11:00pm sharp.
Extended to Sunday, 6th of December 2015, before 5:00pm.
|Draw Date:||Wednesday, 9th of December 2015, 12:00pm.|
|Tournament Website:||1. The tournament website is http://www.dailyhealthsolution.com/services/events/social-badminton-tournament-2015/ (Entry Forms can be downloaded)
2. Draw and schedule shall be available for viewing at the office or at the website on Thursday, 10th of December 2015. It is the players’ responsibility to check their play schedule, as notification by mail will NOT be sent individually. [Click Here To View Draw Schedule]
3. Any discrepancies must be reported before 8th of December 2015, otherwise will be deemed correct and NO CHANGES will be entertained upon the aforesaid date.
Click HERE To Download the soft-copy of Terms and Conditions of this tournament.
Registration is closed.