Zumba in Kuala Lumpur: We are happy to announce a weekly (every Tuesday, 7.30 -8.30 pm) Zumba session at Daily Health wellness center. This is a good opportunity for us to build our social networking in a healthy, friendly and fun way.
• 1 hour Zumba: Suitable for Beginners
• Complimentary 9 parameter body composition analysis
• Complimentary personalized meal plan
• Instructor: Jen
• Fee: RM 25. We will provide a complimentary glass of protein shake after the exercise.
Shireen: +60 16 916 9939
|RSVP form Bellow (Limited Seats)::|
How much calorie do you burn in Zumba:
- Calorie and fat burning: At its core, Zumba classes provide a large calorie burn through aerobic activity done with interval training in mind. The average person will burn around 600 to 1,000 calories in a Zumba class. With the classes choreographed to provide intervals of intensity in both pace of music and type of movements, class members’ energy expenditure is maximized for fat-burning benefits. Fitness moves are also incorporated within Zumba dances, so don’t be surprised if you find yourself moving from a fast merengue beat to a long, slow set of push-ups on the wall, or doing several sets of squats followed by plyometric jumps. (source: healthfitnessrevolution)