Zumba in Kuala Lumpur: We are happy to announce a weekly (every Tuesday, 7.30 -8.30 pm) Zumba session at Daily Health wellness center. This is a good opportunity for us to build our social networking in a healthy, friendly and fun way.
• 1 hour Zumba: Suitable for Beginners
• Complimentary 9 parameter body composition analysis
• Complimentary personalized meal plan
• Instructor: Jen
• Fee: FREE for the 1st Session. If you have already attended the 1st free session, you will need to pay RM 15 to the instructor for each subsequent session after the 1st free session.
Shireen: +60 16 916 9939
|RSVP form Bellow (Limited Seats)::|
How much calorie do you burn in Zumba:
- Calorie and fat burning: At its core, Zumba classes provide a large calorie burn through aerobic activity done with interval training in mind. The average person will burn around 600 to 1,000 calories in a Zumba class. With the classes choreographed to provide intervals of intensity in both pace of music and type of movements, class members’ energy expenditure is maximized for fat-burning benefits. Fitness moves are also incorporated within Zumba dances, so don’t be surprised if you find yourself moving from a fast merengue beat to a long, slow set of push-ups on the wall, or doing several sets of squats followed by plyometric jumps. (source: healthfitnessrevolution)