[FREE] Yoga in Kuala Lumpur: Stress and anxiety are everywhere. If they’re getting the best of you, you might want to hit the mat and give yoga a try. Yoga is a mind-body practice that combines physical poses, controlled breathing, and meditation or relaxation.
Yoga helps to reduce stress, lower blood pressure and lower your heart rate.We are happy to announce a weekly Yoga session at Daily Health wellness center. This is a good opportunity for us to build our social networking in a healthy and relaxed way.
• 1 hour Yoga (Suitable for the begginers)
• Complimentary 9 parameter body composition analysis
• Complimentary personalized meal plan
- Monday: Merilyn (Malaysian Chinese)
- Tuesday: Barbara (from Hungary, trained in China and taught yoga in china for 10 years)
- Wednesday: Theresa (Malaysian Chinese)
- Thursday: Barbara
Fee: FREE for the 1st Session. If you have already attended the 1st free session, you will need to pay RM 15 to the instructor for each subsequent session after the 1st free session.
- Please Bring your YOGA MAT
- We are closed on public holidays. So, yoga session will be cancelled if it falls on public holidays
Shireen: +60 16-916 9939